Friday, April 24, 2009

Anger doesn't touch how I'm feeling!

I finally got tired of the school. I had planned to write a withdrawal letter for my girls and mail it today. They went in for half the day. When Frankie got there she was in tears because she didn't want to be there. By the time she got home she was saying how much she LOVES school and wants to go next year. What happened here? Way to manipulate my kid. I'm not pulling her if she doesn't want me to but now I don't think she knows what she wants. I wish I hadn't sent her at all. Now my letter includes one child. Amanda is %100 sure she doesn't want to go anymore and she won't be.

On a better note, it's 80 degrees today and we're heading out! I'm taking them to the part until my Friend is done gardening and we'll meet her after that. We will also try to stop by the county clerk to show them the baby and sign his birth certificate.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers