Friday, May 1, 2009

The terror, er....toddler

Nicky is a very spirited toddler. He's got very little impulse control and shows almost no fear unless you put a Great Dane in front of him(THAT was funny!). He is horrible at the library and we've all but given up. We didn't take him enough when he was small. Between my lack of enthusiasm for our old library and my pregnancy, we just didn't go very often. I've decided to teach him library etiquette because I NEED to go! I'm taking him in a stroller and I plan to move quickly. He doesn't go running like he used to because I proved I would leave his little butt behind! Okay, I actually told him good-bye and hid behind a bush but it worked! Now that I've fixed that issue the library should be easy, right? Let's hope!

Update: I think we'll leave library trips for when Mack's home. Nicky can stay with him. It went Oh, so well! Not only did he yell the whole time but he also pushed his stroller with half the books in it down the stairs. Not even Aaron cut me a break. He pooped out of his diaper, through his tee shirt, outfit AND my baby carrier. We were there all of 15 minutes and it'll take quite a bit of bravery to show my face again. At least we all got books and I got book 4, 5, and 6 of the Artemis Fowl series.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers