Wednesday, July 15, 2009

I'm brave...well, Dee was for me.

Today I took soap to group. I gave a couple bars to Dee but was not brave enough to give them to anyone else. Dee did it for me and I was so grateful. There was no way I'd have done it myself. Now that I see no one said, "Ew, these smell weird and I'm not using your dumb soap" I have a lot more courage for the next time. Two days until I have supplies! I can't wait. Next time I give soap it will be pretty and smell pretty too!

Aside from that, we had a great day the park. The day started out weird, I woke up at 9:50!! I was out until 11 having dinner with friends and then watched some TV and boy, was I tired. I got up and Mack made a mad dash to get Zachary to the library on time for pre-school pandas. The topic was the ocean and he had a great time. I packed what parts on lunch we had, Mack dropped us off at the park and went to get the rest of lunch. At least they ate, lol. I had planned to take Chris to the show to see Harry Potter with a couple of his friends but by the time I tried to buy tickets, they were sold out. Maybe next time. We took a walk around the neighborhood and then had some pizza for dinner.

I'm off to bed soon, Aaron is not happy with me and I need to do some extra fun stuff with the kids tomorrow to make up for taking to Mom nights this week. We have game night tomorrow! I can't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers