Friday, July 17, 2009

.::Yawn::.

I guess Aaron hasn't outgrown his breathing spasms. I was up a nice chunk of the night watching him breath and listening to my husband snore. I'm so very tired. I hope I can take a nap today, it is much needed. I had fun at game night last night but after seeing how upset Aaron was that I wasn't home to put him to bed, it may be a while before I go out again. I think it was a bit much for him, this was the second night this week. He's okay now but still, I can't help but worry.

1 comment:

  1. I'm in your Yahoo! soap group. As a teacher and therapist, I love your concept of unschooling. More parents could make a difference in the world if they let their children follow their own path.

    As a single mom, I became a teacher to work in the schools where my kids were attending. Now, as men, one is a systems analyst and the other is a music composer teaching HS students at CalArts. AND...they are still happy.

    Love your writing, get some rest.
    Caren

    ReplyDelete

Followers