Thursday, July 30, 2009

Slacking again!

I will keep up with this blog!!

Today was such a wonderful day! We were at the Batavia Quarry swimming from 11:30am to nearly 5pm. We sponsered our group there this week and everyone had a wonderful time! That makes me feel good :-)

I got tons of pitcures. We may go back soon though I'm a little hesitant. Aaron hates it! BBetween the sun and the cold water, the poor kid would rather be at home. Maybe I'll let Mack take the big kids again like he did on Frankie's birthday.

After a day of swimming the kids hung out while we got dinner on the table. They had 15 minutes to eat and they were out the door again. I was just too tired to go so Mack took them to the Curious Critter presentation at the library. I stayed home with the little boys. I got no rest. Nicky was in a mood, I wish I'd just gone. The kids said they had fun and got to see all sorts of neat critters.

I love days like this. Now it's my night and how do I spend my free time? Soaping. It's an addiction, I swear! I made 6 pounds tonight. I'm trying hot process in the oven in the mold. I know there is an easier way to say that but I can't think of it. I am not loving cold process, the soap won't look the way I'd planned but it's done and we'll see how it all works out. I better get to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers