Saturday, July 18, 2009

Therapy dogs and SOAP!

Today started with girls going to the library for the "Read with Rover" program. They had fun though they weren't gone as long as I hoped they would be. I had all sorts of soap making plans. I decided to make a cold process soap today. What a disaster. I'll stick to my hot process thank-you-very-much. The one I made yesterday was great. So nice, it had the whole house smelling of apple pie! Today I made a decision. I really like making soap. I think it's so much fun! The farmer's market is going on. I'm giving myself until September(or maybe mid August) to get really good with soaping then I'm getting a space at the farmer's market to sell. I'm soooo nervous. I just hope I have fun and that I enjoy it, maybe I'll even make a few bucks :-)

The kids had a day of fun today. We haven't done much. They've been playing outside. Fun stuff. I've been thinking soapy thoughts. That seems to be the case lately. Now I will think about scents. Hmmmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers