Saturday, November 28, 2009

Big day

Today is my 10th anniversary! No one thought we'd make it this long. It's quite an accomplishment. Aaron is 9 months old today. He can stand all alone for at least a minute. I bet he'll be walking next month. I spent the day cuddled with the kids on the couch. I did hair, read books, played games and watched movies. Mack left at 7am. He works 13 hours on Saturdays. He left me a card, it was very sweet.

Today I also watched Earthlings. WHY did I watch that movie? Every since then I get nauseous at the very thought of meat. I wonder how long, if at all, it will take for this to pass. We ended up with peas and carrots, brown rice and butternut squash for dinner. I'm half tempted to try the vegetarian thing....again. It'll be my 20th time and I never last longer than a couple weeks but then again, I hadn't seen this God awful movie before. Honestly, the movie wasn't bad. It was a good movie but it was very gory and I'm not sure I wanted to know those things like I thought I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers