Monday, November 30, 2009

Food

This blog was supposed to be about eating habits but I seem to have neglected that. Today we had homemade veggie burgers for lunch. I hate veggie burgers from the store. I think Boca burgers taste like warm cardboard. These were really good!
http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Homemade-Black-Bean-Veggie-Burgers/Detail.aspx


We had them with chips and celery sticks. No one has wanted meat yet. Last night we had spinach pizza. It's funny, it's easier for me to give up meat than juice. I'm not sure what we'll have tonight. Mack got me a few cookbooks from the library. I'll have to go grocery shopping to grab a few things. Nicky ate his burger with no problems. That never happens. It seems like he survives on breastmilk alone some days.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers