Monday, August 24, 2009

Bonus blog!

Because I rock! I am having a really good day. I was able to look past my tardiness to the co-op which is big for me. I usually harp on it all day. We got home, I took care of some past due business, called the library to find out about their meeting rooms, talked to the people at 4H, made dinner AND dessert on time. I finished a book I'd been reading. I had a nice time talking to new moms and an old friend. I wrote 2 blog entries and my house is clean. It doesn't get better than this. I plan to nap after dinner, get up, put the kids to bed, make soap and hang out with my husband. It's amazing what getting things accomplished does for me. I might even be up to the hour long car ride to Joilet for homeschool group tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. Pauline, YOU ROCK!!! We hope to see you out our way tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Dawn!!

    We're not coming :( I hope you all have fun. We're going to go hiking today.

    ReplyDelete

Followers