Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Good Morning!

I feel refreshed today :-) I really want to go somewhere, just like yesterday. I might go to homeschool group even though I really don't want to go to Panera. I just want to be out and about. We've had breakfast. We had steel cut oats with honey, fresh fruit and yogurt on top. It was yummy but the girls are less willing to eat new things thanks to the great school lunches. I mean what could be healthier then the pizza, hot dogs, candy and chocolate milk they get on a daily basis? I'm dripping with sarcasm in case that fact was missed. I finally told Frankie to tell them not to give her more candy. It was getting ridiculous, she actually brought me the candy yesterday instead of eating it. The boys really liked our breakfast, which makes me happy. I'm not sure if I'll make lunch or if well eat at Panera. I'll probably make it. Panera gets pricey if you're going once a week. If I feed them before we leave they might be happy with hanging out with their friends and forget to ask for anything. Wishful thinking. Chris adores Panera! And Nicky is a huge fan of their cheese and broccoli soup. Mack will probably want to go if I mention it. He's such a social person and loves the opportunity to be a grown up kid. Aaron's nursing is cut down from yesterday, yay! Part of me is happy that he's not connected all the time. Part of me wishes he was nursing more so he'll plump up faster. It seems that I just can't be happy. I always need something to worry about, no wonder I'm getting gray hair. I will have to work on that. Chris is reading Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince. I wonder if he'll finish it. He's a book hopper. He starts books, reads about 10 chapters and stops. That would drive me insane. How can you not want to know what happens at the end?!?I offered to pay him to finish this one :X He's quite money motivated so maybe it will work. I really don't care what he reads, as long as he reads something everyday. It just annoys me that he never seems to finish anything. I guess this entry is at its end. I'm just rambling because I feel like typing at this point.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers