Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Just useless

It would seem like I'd be happy to sit around and do nearly nothing. I'm not. Baby is going through a growth spurt and nursing ALL the time! My jealous toddler is also nursing all the time. He fills in the gaps of my time the baby misses. Thanks, kid. And to add to the lack of movement I'm still tired because my blood is still low. Even when I do get up, I'm back on my butt an hour later because I'm exhausted. My husband says it's only been three weeks since Aaron was born so it's not a big deal. I think it's a big deal. I love being up and moving. We were out a lot last week and it was so fun! Granted, I did have to nap when I got home I still got to be me on those days. I should just take some iron supplements and get on with it but that really wouldn't stop my nursing issues would it? Hopefully baby will be done with the growth spurt soon. Nicky doesn't want to nurse quite as much when I'm not sitting. If I am, he thinks I'm a boobie buffet. The part that is really weird is that with a computer there are things I can do sitting but I don't want to do those things. I can be quite stubborn even towards myself! I've been meaning to re-write my control journal since November. Seriously, November? What is wrong with me? That would take very little effort but since I can't go for a walk, in the cold at that, I refuse to do the things I need to do. I've got my priorities all messed up :-/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers